Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Valentine's Day Fun At Hope University

Joanna making Valentine's.
Oscar looks happy about the goodies in his bag.
Melanie stirs the white chocolate for the strawberries.

Yummy Valentine's Day treats. 
Lori and Brian enjoy the day.
Miguel plays a Valentine's Day themed Bean Bag Toss game as Richard looks on.
Pei Lin is thinking about all of the Valentine's she will get.
Joe enjoys singing Karaoke. 

On the 14th of February we had a party to celebrate Valentine's Day.  Students made Valentine's to give to their friends, filled up bags with Valentine's Day loot, played games, sang Karoke and had a DJ with a dance.   Here are a few of the students highlights.  
"I liked the dancing."  Pei Lin Stotler
"My favorite part was listening to the music."  Margaret Kelley
"I had fun passing out my Valentines to all of my friends." Rene Smith
"Singing Karaoke was my favorite part of the day." Carol Wallen
"I liked doing the Bean Bag Toss." Jennifer Doyle

A wonderful day was had by all. 

No comments: