Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Hope Holiday Updates...

In November we all were able to take a few days off to celebrate Thanksgiving with our friends and family.
Here are some highlights of the students' holiday:

"I helped to feed the less fortunate in the day and then went home to have dinner with my family."
Rene Smith

"We had dinner at our house with all the trimmings, my two brothers and their wives were there too."
Darren Petersen

"I enjoyed peace and quite at my parent's house.  I was able to stay there for four days before returning to my group home."
Cathy Acton

"My favorite part of my Thanksgiving was helping my Aunt make the mashed potatoes."
Ben Simendinger

"I liked seeing my relatives that came to my house for dinner.  My Aunt came from South Carolina."
Crystal Serna

"I had a good time with my dad at his house, we cooked dinner together.  I was able to stay overnight at his house before going back to my group home."
Tom Veltman.

We Hope you all had time to enjoy the holiday.  


No comments: