Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Artist of the Month for February is Jenny Doyle!

Jenny is honored for her artwork.
Jenny's collage and watercolor.
Three colored pencil drawings by Jenny D.
Jenny's artistic interpretation of a shamrock and a rabbit.
A sunset with birds in watercolor by Jenny D.

Each month a Hope University student is honored for their artistic talents.  They receive a certificate and accolades from their fellow students.  Also, their work is displayed at the back of the gathering hall for all to admire.  This month, February, we honor student Jennifer Doyle for her artistic contributions to Hope U. 
What Jenny has to say about her art: 
"I like my artwork, I think I do a good job at art."
"I like to draw with colored pencils, it is good for my coordination to stay on the paper".
On water colors she says, "I like working with watercolors too, it is easier to move my brush back and forth on the paper with watercolors."
On collage, "I like to paste down the pieces so they won't stick up. I thought a lot about the colors, I asked myself, 'what colors should I use' before I chose them."
We are all enjoying Jennifer's work, she is so enthusiastic about her artwork and that inspires us all.
Great job Jenny!

No comments: