Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Beau Monde Float, A Beatiful Success!



All of the hard work and day long rehearsals certainly paid off for the students of Hope University, Saturday, September 25th at the Plummer Auditorium in Fullerton California.
The show was amazing, the students were all shining stars on the stage.
Here are two photos of the students rehearsing dances with guest artist Marco Schindelmann.
Here is what some of the Hope University students said about the show:
"I liked my costume because it hung down my back like a tail."
Karen Leeb
"I liked aria that I sang in."
Cathy Acton
"The drum circle outside of the theater before the show, I liked drumming."
Christopher Friedman
"Playing the bells was my favorite."
Margaret Kelley
"I liked dancing on stage, throwing paper airplanes into the audience and holding up a doily."
Rene Smith
"I got to hold up one of the big fish and make it go across the stage, I liked doing that."
Dolores (Shadow) Franks
"Using the rope to dance with Marco."
Jennifer Doyle
"I really liked moving my arms in the solo dance."
Crystal Serna
Congratulations to all of the students in the show, it was an amazing performance by a group of amazing people.

No comments: